+977-56520172(College) +977-56532933(Hospital) +977-56-531107(CTEVT) +977-1-4005042(Kathmandu)
CMC has developed a vision to improve different aspects of the institution, and also add key features to the existing academic and service delivery setup.
· Extension of post-graduate courses (MD/MS) in all the specialties (addition to the existing specialties)
· Starting of post-graduate course in dental sciences (MDS) in different sub-specialties
· Starting of super-specialty courses (DM/MCh) and accredited fellowships in different clinical specialties
· Starting of PhD in Nursing
· Upgrade of skills lab into a state-of-the-art facility for medical model training and simulation-based training
· Strengthening of specialty services (neurology, cardiovascular and thoracic surgery (CTVS) services
· Expansion of critical care services, particularly high dependency units (HDUs). Separate Neuro-ICU and CTVS-ICU will be added.
· Development of a cancer center, providing preventive, curative and palliative services
· Upgrade of clinical laboratory and starting of Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) diagnosis
· Establishment of fully-functional nuclear medicine department with addition of services such as Positron Emission Tomography (PET) scans
· Starting of robotic surgery
· Starting of heli-ambulance services