CRITERION 1: POLICY & PROCEDURES
1. Are there clearly defined vision, mission, goals, and objectives of the Institution in written?
2. Are there clearly defined plans, programs and strategies to achieve its specific goals and objectives?
3. Are there duly formed organizational structures where the policies of the Institution are formulated, reflected, reviewed and updated?
4. Has the Institution adopted any mechanism/process for internal quality monitoring and checks?
5. Is there any document of the institution to specify the job responsibilities of departments, units and individuals?
6. Is there any defined and written scheme to evaluate the pre-defined job responsibilities of departments, units and individual staff?
7. Does the institution have strategic plan and action plan emphasizing on team work and participatory decision making and a scheme for information sharing?
8. Does the institution have program(s) to strengthen the regular academic programs through other self-sustaining programs/courses and others?
9. Are there any formal provisions under which the institution brings stakeholders or community feed backs and orientation in its activities?
10. Were any committees/external agencies appointed during the last three years to improve the organization and management?
11. Are the students involved in institution management system and quality assurance?
12. Has there been an academic audit? Justify it.
13. Is there any specific mechanism to combine teaching and research?
14. Have you observed any positive outcomes of combination of teaching and research?
15. Provide institution specific other innovations which have contributed to its growth and development.
CRITERION 2: CURRICULAR ASPECTS
16. Is there any provision for ensuring consistency of teaching and learning with the academic goals and objectives of the institution?
17. Are programs flexible enough to offer students the following benefits?
18. Indicate the efforts to promote quality of education with provision of skills transfer among the students such as
19. Are there any additional focused programs and electives offered by the institution?
20. Has the institution taken any initiative to contribute/feedback to the curriculum of the university? Give evidence with the examples of last 4-5 years
21. Is there any mechanism to obtain feedback from academic peers and employers?
22. Give details of institution-industry-neighborhood networks if any?
23. Does the institution inculcate civic responsibilities among the students? Give brief explanation in terms of activities
24. What are the efforts of the institution towards all-round personality development of the learners? Give brief explanation in terms of activities.
25. What are the practices of the institution to impart moral and ethical value-based education? Give examples of some practices