CMC heart institute has been providing wide range of best quality and affordable cardiology services for last seven years. Our dedicated team of cardiologists, cardiovascular surgeons, CCU nurses, cath lab technicians including other hospital staffs are committed to provide round the clock services to patients at CMC premises.
Since its inception in 2062 BS, CMCTH has played a pivotal role in caring patient with cardiac ailments in chitwan and neighbouring districts. CMC heart institute is equipped with its own non invasive diagnostic lab, cath lab, CCU, cardiac surgical operation theatre and cardiac surgical intensive care unit. Along with curative services, CMC also focuses on providing preventive cardiology services . CMC has stood tall as as an academic institute and as a tertiary level speciality cardiac referral centrein the region. We provide training to graduate and post-graduate fellows including CCU nurses and cath lab technicians.
In addition to best quality services, CMC also cares for providing affordable services. In accordance with this, CMC has acquired health insurance scheme and bipannanagarik scheme of Government of Nepal.
1. To provide specialized cardiac care
2. To ensure accessible and affordable cardiac services to all.
3. To strengthen cardiology preventive services .
4. To train medical manpower for dissemination of cardiac care.
OPD services: 8.00 AM – 4.00 PM six days a week.
• Medical management of cardiac emergencies (heart failure, cardiogenic shock, syncope, arrhythmias, hypertensive emergencies, acute coronary syndrome, pulmonary embolism)
• Primary PCI
• Temporary pacemaker insertion
Inpatient services: Coronary care unit (CCU), ward.
Non invasive services:
• Echocardiography (transthoracic, transesophageal, dobutamine stress)
• Treadmill test (TMT)
• Holter monitoring
• Ambulatory blood pressure monitoring
• Nuclear cardiology
• Coronary angiogram (CAG)
• Coronary angioplasty, intracoronary stenting
• Valvular interventions-
o PTMC (percutaneous transvenous mitral commisurotomy)
o BAV (balloon aortic valvotomy)
o PVBD (Pulmonary valve balloon dilatation)
• Right and left heart catheterization
• Peripheral vascular interventions
• Temporary and permanent pacemaker implantation
Preventive services: health camps
1. Assessment of left atrial function in hypertensive patient with left ventricular diastolic dysfunction